Jan Frankel Schau has extensive experience mediating a wide variety of cases. Sample fact patterns and types of cases are below.
- Arbitration of sexual abuse by co-worker (against employer)
- Sexual harassment: allegation of supervisor attempted sexual abuse with defense of consensual affair in restaurant setting
- Age discrimination: long time manager replaced by younger person in alleged reduction in force at major automotive center
- Wage and hour: 6 restaurant workers alleging violation of meal and rest breaks
- Wage and hour: arbitration of overtime and meal and rest break violations against major retail chain
- Partnership dispute between brothers/owners of insurance business
- Male victim of sexual violation by male supervisor/executive following a holiday party
- Overtime claim and retaliation for complaining against a studio executive after being transferred out of state
- Wrongful termination of long-time disabled teacher whose contract was not renewed after a full year on disability before the next academic year began
- Race discrimination alleged against an African-American owned security company.
- Wrongful termination in retaliation for whistleblowing against a large, national Charitable organization
- Wrongful termination based upon age discrimination brought by a Sheriff against a governmental agency
- Pregnancy and gender discrimination brought against a major engineering firm where the Plaintiff was in an extreme minority as a woman
- Insurance Name 1
- Insurance Name 2
- Insurance Name 3
- Insurance Name 4
- Insurance Name 5
- Insurance Name 6
- Insurance Name 7
- Insurance Name 8
- Insurance Name 9
- Insurance Name 10
- Insurance Name 11
- Insurance Name 12
- Insurance Name 13
- Insurance Name 14
Have any questions?
Use this form to get in touch.